BBC MICRO-BIT CLUB BUNDLE 10BX
Quick OverviewPerfect for sharing the micro:bit with friends, the micro:bit club is a 10 pack containing all the pieces needed to enjoy micro:bit in STEM groups, coding clubs, school classes, scouts,...
Perfect for sharing the micro:bit with friends, the micro:bit club is a 10 pack containing all the pieces needed to enjoy micro:bit in STEM groups, coding clubs, school classes, scouts, guides and cubs or any other social gathering (contains 10 BBC micro:bits, 10x USB cables, 10 x battery holders & 20x AAA batteries). The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that you can code, customise and control to bring your digital ideas, games and apps to life. Measuring 4cm by 5cm, and designed to be fun and easy to use, users can create anything from games and animations to scrolling stories at school, at home and on the go – all you need is imagination and creativity. The micro:bit is completely programmable. That means each of its LEDs can be individually programmed as can its buttons, inputs and outputs, accelerometer, magnetometer and Bluetooth Smart Technology.
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM Cortex™ M0 CPU
- A 5×5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs to light up and can display animiated patterns, scrolling text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. Use them as a games controller, or control music on a smart phone
- On-board motion detector or 3-AXIS digital accelerometer that can detect movement e.g. shake, tilt or free-fall
- A built-in compass, 3D magnetometer to sense which direction you’re facing and your movement in degrees
- Bluetooth Smart Technology. Connect the micro:bit to other micro:bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everday objects
- 20 pin edge connector: This allows the micro:bit to be connected to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano through a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: This is controlled by a separate processor and presents the micro:bit to a computer as a memory stick
- Five Ring Input and Output (I/O) including power (PWR), ground (GRD) and 3 x I/O
- System LED x 1 (yellow)
- System push button switch x 1
- Read values from sensors and control things like motors or robots