ACE Brand Custom Fit Dial Elbow Strap
Quick OverviewTell your tennis elbow to take a hike with the help of the ACE Custom Dial Elbow Strap. Designed with an innovative dial, this forearm strap lets you find your...
Tell your tennis elbow to take a hike with the help of the ACE Custom Dial Elbow Strap.
Designed with an innovative dial, this forearm strap lets you find your level of support with a simple turning motion.
A gel-cushioned pad applies pressure, and the convenient hook-and-loop strap lets you customize your fit.
When you're benched from an injury, there's nothing you want more than to start feeling like yourself again–so reach for the ACE Custom Dial Elbow Strap and hit the court.
- Applies firm, targeted pressure on your affected elbow tendon without increasing pressure around your entire arm
- Soothing gel pad delivers targeted pressure
- Adjustable pressure can be easily increased or decreased without having to adjust the whole strap
- Smooth edges feel soft against your skin
- Dial feature maintains your desired level of pressure until readjusted
- For injuries like tennis or golfer’s elbow
- Fits discreetly under clothing
- One size fits most
- ACE Brand is America's most trusted brand of braces, supports, and elastic bandages* (*Based on 2015 TNS Brand Health tracking of braces, supports, and elastic bandages.)
Size: Adjustable - See Sizing Image.
- Support Level: 3
Wear & Care:
How to Wear
1. Pull hook fastener through slot to create loop in strap. Apply to forearm below the bend in the elbow. Pressure pad should be located on the outside of the forearm.
2. Tighten strap to a comfortable level of low compression and secure the hook tab onto the strap. Tighten dial by rotating clockwise until the desired compression level is achieved. Increase pressure as the activity level is increased. Do not overtighten.
3. To remove, loosen dial until no pressure is felt, pull hook tab from strap, slide off the arm.
Hand wash in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry.
Packaging may differ slightly.
Always seek the advice of a medical professional regarding any injuries or illnesses.